CAROL LEE THOMPSON
Carol Lee Thompson
Carol Lee Thompson is a Classical realist trained in the methods of the Old Masters. She is a full-time professional artist residing in her native Maryland but travels extensively to paint and further her education as an artist.
Carol Lee paints a wide range of subject matter including figurative, landscape, equine and Western themes.
– Juried into the 19th Annual American Impressionists Society Juried Exhibition.
– Juried into the NOAPS “Best of America” Show.
– invited to exhibit in the “Small Works, Great Wonders” Exhibit at the National Cowboy Museum in Oklahoma City.
– Won Third Place in NOAPS Spring On-line International Showcase
– Finalist in 2 Categories in the ARC Salon (Art Renewel Center), and awarded one of 6 Chairman’s Choice Awards out of 3,750 entries!
– Article in Fox Hunting Life Magazine in April 2018.